Gorillaz - The Fall
- Singer: Gorillaz
- Title: The Fall
- Genre: Electronic, Hip hop, Rock
Virgin – 509990 97588 2 7
Type: CD, Album
Date of released: 19 Apr 2011
Category: Electronic, Hip Hop, Rock
Style: Alternative Rock
- Format: MP3 FLAC MP2 AHX DXD WMA MIDI TTA VOC
- Size RAR MP3: 1696 mb
- Size RAR FLAC: 1875 mb
- Rating: 4.1/5
- Votes: 483
Download free Links
- 1696 downloads at 19 mb/s
- 1875 downloads at 22 mb/s
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Phoner To Arizona||4:15|
Guitar [Additional] – Mick Jones
|6||Little Pink Plastic Bags
Keyboards [Additional] – Jesse Hackett
|7||The Joplin Spider
Vocals [Additional Conversations] – Darren 'Smoggy' Evans
|8||The Parish Of Space Dust||2:26|
|9||The Snake In Dallas||2:11|
|11||The Speak It Mountains
Recorded By [Stream And Forest Sounds] – Mike Smith
Bass [Additional] – Paul SimononKanun [Additional Qanun] – James R Grippo*
|13||Bobby In Phoenix
Vocals, Guitar – Bobby Womack
|14||California And The Slipping Of The Sun
Vocals [Additional Conversations] – Darren 'Smoggy' Evans, Jamie Hewlett, Mick Jones, Tanyel Vahdettin
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Virgin Records
- Published By – BMG Chrysalis Music
- Published By – Publishing Designee
- Published By – Patrick Stuart Music
- Published By – Sussman & Associates
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Published By – Lyrical Mile Music
- Published By – Canopy Music, Inc.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Keith Prowse Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Miller Catalog Inc.
- Published By – Bobby Womack Publishing
- Mixed At – 13
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Design, Artwork – J.C. Hewlett*, Zombie Flesh Eaters
- Mastered By – Geoff Pesche
- Mixed By – Stephen Sedgwick
- Photography By – Jamie Hewlett, Mike Smith , Oswald Lee Henderson, Seb Monk
- Producer – Gorillaz, Stephen Sedgwick
- Recorded By – Gorillaz, Stephen Sedgwick
- Written-By, Performer – Gorillaz
NotesAll tracks written and performed by Gorillaz using the iPad and additional instruments: Korg Vocoder, Ukelele, Microkorg, Omnichord, Moog Voyager, Melodica, Guitar, Piano, Korg Monotron.
Recorded between Montreal and Vancouver over 32 days on the Gorillaz North American Tour 2010.
Track 1: Recorded in Montreal on 3rd October.
Track 2: Recorded in Boston on 5th October.
Track 3: Recorded in New Jersey and Virginia on 10th and 11th October.
Track 4: Recorded in Detroit on 13th October.
Track 5: Recorded in Chicago on 15th October.
Track 6: Recorded in Chicago on 16th October.
Track 7: Recorded in Joplin on 18th October.
Track 8: Recorded in Houston on 19th October.
Track 9: Recorded in Dallas on 20th October.
Track 10: Recorded in Amarillo on 23rd October.
Track 11: Recorded in Denver on 24th October. Stream and forest recorded in Santa Fe on 25th October.
Track 12: Recorded in Santa Fe on 25th October and in Vancouver on 3rd November.
Track 13: Recorded in Phoenix on 26th October.
Track 14: Recorded in Oakland on 30th October. Train station announcement recorded at LA Train Station.
Track 15: Recorded in Seattle on 2nd November.
iPad applications used: Speak It! Text To Speech / SoundyThingie / Mugician / Sylo Synthesizer, Sylo Synthesiser Pro / Synth / FunkBox Drum Machine / gliss / AmpliTube for iPad / XENON Groove Synthesizer / KORG iELECTRIBE / bs-16i / Mellotronics M3000 for iPad / Cleartune - Chromatic Tuner / iORGEL HD / olsynth / StudioMini XL Recording Studio / Bassline / Harmonizer / Dub Siren Pro / Moog Filtration.
℗ 2010 EMI Records Ltd. under exclusive license to Virgin Records. © 2011 EMI Records Ltd. under exclusive license to Virgin Records. Manufactured by Virgin Records. Printed in U.S.A.
Published by Chrysalis (BMG) / Publishing Designee except
track 8 by Chrysalis (BMG) / Publishing Designee / Patrick Stuart Music (BMI) adm. by Sussman & Associates / Sony/ATV Music Publishing / Lyrical Mile Music (BMI) / Canopy Music Inc. adm. Universal Music Publishing Ltd / Keith Prowse Music Publishing o/b/o EMI Miller Catalog Inc.
track 13 by Chrysalis (BMG) / Publishing Designee / Bobby Womack Publishing Designee
Track 8 contains samples of: Country Legends 97.1FM Houston Texas with Dan Gallo and Chuck Akers. "Cowboy Town" as recorded by Brooks And Dunn, used courtesy of RCA/JIVE Label Group, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment. Written by Boon/Nelson/Dunn. Published by Patrick Stuart Music (BMI) adm. by Sussman & Associates / Sony/ATV Music Publishing / Lyrical Mile Music (BMI). "Wichita Lineman" as performed by Glen Campbell. Used courtesy of Capitol Records, under license from EMI Music Marketing. Published by Canopy Music Inc., adm. Universal Music Publishing Ltd. "Hawaiian War Chant (Ta-Hu-Wa-Hu-Wai)" as recorded by Spike Jones, used courtesy of RCA/JIVE Label Group, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment. Written by Freed/Noble. Published by EMI Miller Catalog.
Track 15 features the Archie McPhee Yodelling Pickle. Copyright 2008 Archie McPhee and Company.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 50999-0-97588-27
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-701046 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L327
- Mould SID Code: ifpi DB72
|none||Gorillaz||The Fall (15xFile, MP3, Album, Promo, 320)||Parlophone||none||2010|
|5099909758827||Gorillaz||The Fall (CD, Album, Gat)||Parlophone||5099909758827||Australia||2011|
|5099909758827||Gorillaz||The Fall (CD, Album, Car)||EMI, Parlophone||5099909758827||Mexico||2010|
|5099909758827||Gorillaz||The Fall (CD, Album, Promo)||EMI, Parlophone||5099909758827||US||2011|
|5099909758827||Gorillaz||The Fall (CD, Album, RP)||EMI, Parlophone||5099909758827||Europe||Unknown|
Related music albums: