Various - CBGB 20th Anniversary
- Singer: Various
- Title: CBGB 20th Anniversary
- Genre: Rock
Collision Arts – 74321226062,
Giant Records – 74321226062
Type: CD, Compilation
Date of released: 1994
Style: Alternative Rock, Blues Rock, Hard Rock
- Format: MP3 FLAC XM WMA MMF RA FLAC AA APE
- Size RAR MP3: 1428 mb
- Size RAR FLAC: 1495 mb
- Rating: 4.7/5
- Votes: 374
Download free Links
- 1428 downloads at 19 mb/s
- 1495 downloads at 22 mb/s
Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass – Tracy WormworthDrums – Zachary AlfordEngineer – Thomas Mahn , Tom DurackEngineer [Remote Engineer] – John HarrisGuitar – Keith StricklandGuitar, Keyboards – Pat IrwinMixed By – Tom DurackVocals – Cindy Wilson, Fred Schneider, Kate PiersonWritten-By – C. Wilson*, F. Schneider*, K. Pierson*, K. Strickland*, R. Wilson*
|2||–Cramps*||What's Inside A Girl
Bass – Slim ChanceDrums – Harry DrumdiniEngineer – Paul DuGre*Engineer [Remote Engineer] – Mark HutchinsGuitar – Ivy RorschachMixed By – Ivy Rorschach, Lux InteriorVocals – Lux InteriorWritten-By – Rorschach*, Interior*
|3||–Anthrax||Got The Time
Bass – Frank BelloDrums – Charlie BenanteEngineer – Jennifer Monnar*Engineer [Remote Engineer] – John HarrisGuitar – Dan SpitzGuitar, Vocals – Scott IanMixed By – Charlie BenanteVocals – John BushWritten-By – Joe Jackson
|4||–Helmet||Just Another Victim
Bass – Henry BogdanDrums – John StanierEngineer [Remote Engineer] – Mark HutchinsGuitar – Rob EcheverriaMixed By – Martin BisiVocals, Guitar – Page HamiltonWritten-By – Erik Schrody, Henry G. Bogdan*, John D. Stanier, Jr.*, Leor Dimant, Page Nye Hamilton*
|5||–The Jesus Lizard||Gladiator
Bass – David Wm. Sims*Drums – Mac McNeillyEngineer – Brian PaulsonEngineer [Remote Engineer] – Mark HutchinsGuitar – Duane DenisonMixed By – The Jesus LizardVocals – David YowWritten-By – The Jesus Lizard
|6||–Quicksand||How Soon Is Now
Bass – Sergio VegaDrums – Alan CageEngineer [Remote Engineer] – Mark HutchinsGuitar – Tom Capone Mixed By – Jason CorsaroMusic By – Johnny MarrVocals – Walter SchreifelsWords By – Morrissey
|7||–The Damned||Neat, Neat, Neat
Bass – Moose Drums – Rat ScabiesEngineer – Randy PekichEngineer [Assistant] – Sean CoffeyEngineer [Remote Engineer] – Dave Allen*, Mark HutchinsGuitar – Alan Shaw*, Kris DollimoreMixed By – Pierre Vudrag, Randy PekichVocals – Dave VanianWritten-By – Brian James
|8||–Blues Traveler||Come Together
Bass – Bobby Sheehan*Drums – Brendan HillEngineer [Remote Engineer] – Richard Duckworth, Rick RoyGuest [Special Guest], Lead Guitar – Warren HaynesGuitar – Chan KinchlaMixed By – Steve Thompson And Michael Barbiero*Vocals, Harmonica – John PopperWritten-By – John Lennon/Paul McCartney*
Engineer [Remote Engineer] – John HarrisMixed By – J Mascis, John AgnelloWritten-By – J Mascis
Bass – Neil MoscaritoloEngineer [Remote Engineer] – Rick RoyGuest [Special Guest], Drums – Drew VogelmanGuitar, Backing Vocals – Randy StaleyMixed By – Hugo Dwyer, Ivan Ivan Brotman*Vocals, Guitar – Bob O'GureckWritten-By – Bob O'Gureck
|11||–Cowboy Junkies||'Cause Cheap Is How I Feel
Bass – Allan Anton*Drums – Peter TimminsEngineer [Remote Engineer] – Mark HutchinsGuitar – Michael TimminsLead Guitar – Ken MyhrMandolin, Harmonica – Jeff BirdMixed By – Bob CobbanVocals – Margo TimminsWritten-By – Michael Timmins
|12||–Living Colour||This Is The Life
Bass – Doug WimbishDrums – William Calhoun*Engineer [Remote Engineer] – Mark HutchinsGuitar – Vernon ReidLead Vocals – Corey GloverMixed By – Lee PopaWritten-By – Vernon Reid
- Copyright (c) – Giant Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Giant Records
- Manufactured By – BMG Australia Limited
- Distributed By – BMG Australia Limited
- Made By – Disctronics B
- Mixed At – Studio Masters
- Mixed At – Sunset Sound Factory
- Mixed At – Right Track Recording
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios
- Mixed At – Idful Music
- Mixed At – Power Station
- Mixed At – Platinum Island Studios
- Mixed At – Studio 306
- Published By – Boo-fant Tunes, Inc.
- Published By – Longitude Music Co.
- Published By – Pokazuka Ltd.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Ver Music
- Published By – Headlift Music
- Published By – Goya Music
- Published By – Gentle Giant Music
- Published By – Tee Girl Music
- Published By – Irish Intellect Music
- Published By – Lethal Dose Music
- Published By – Immortal Music
- Published By – The Jesus Lizard
- Published By – Morrissey / Marr Songs, Ltd.
- Published By – Rock Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Anglo-Rock Inc.
- Published By – MacLen Music
- Published By – Music Corporation of America
- Published By – Spam As The Bread Music
- Published By – Zomba Songs
- Published By – Muse Inc.
- Published By – Paz Junk Music
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – Dare To Dream Music
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Art Direction, Design – Jeri Heiden
- Executive-Producer – Derek Shulman
- Liner Notes – Lenny Kaye
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Chris Toliver, Ebet Roberts, Jared Miller
- Photography By [Club Interior, Exterior And Stage Images] – David Godlis*
- Photography By [Cover, Dog And Toilet Images] – Amy Guip
- Photography By [Mosh Pit Image] – Ebet Roberts
- Producer – Hilly Kristal, Mark Ross
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Jem Aswad, Pierre Vudrag
All songs recorded during CBGB's 20th Anniversary Celebration Dec.'93-Jan.'94.
©℗ 1994 Giant Records. Manufactured and distributed by BMG Australia Limited.
Manufactured for and distributed by BMG Australia Limited in Australasia.
Published by Boo-Fant Tunes, Inc. (BMI)
Mixed at Studio-Masters, Los Angeles, CA
B-52's appear courtesy of Warner Bros. Records
Published by Longitude Music Co. (BMI)
Mixed at Sunset Sound Factory
The Cramps appear courtesy of The Medicine Label
Published by Pokazuka Ltd. (ASCAP)
Mixed at Right Track Studios
Anthrax appear courtesy of Elektra Records
Published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp./Ver Music/Headlift Music/Goya Music/Gentle Giant Music/Tee Girl Music/Irish Intellect Music/Lethal Dose Music/Immortal Music (BMI)
Mixed at Soundtrack, NYC
Helmet appears courtesy of Interscope Records
Published by The Jesus Lizard (BMI)
Mixed at Idful Music, Chicago
From the Collision Arts/Giant release Show (4/2/1-24567)
Published by Morrissey Marr Songs Ltd.
Mixed at The Power Station, NYC
Quicksand appear courtesy of Polydor Records
Published by Rock Music Co. Ltd./Anglo-Rock Inc. (BMI)
Mixed at Platinum Island Recording, NYC
Published by Maclen/Music Corporation of America (BMI)
Blues Traveler appear courtesy of A&M Records
Published by Spam As The Bread Music (BMI)/Zomba Songs
J Mascis appears courtesy of Blanco Y Negro/Warner Music UK Ltd.
Published by Muse Inc.
Published by Paz Junk Music (SOCAN)/BMG Songs Inc.
Mixed at Studio 306, Toronto
Cowboy Junkies appear courtesy of RCA Records
Published by Famous Music Corporation/Dare To Dream Music (ASCAP)
Living Colour appears courtesy of Epic Records
This track contains NO overdubs
Mastered at Masterdisk
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 743212 260625
- Matrix / Runout: MADE BY DISCTRONICS B ** 74321226062 ** #01
Related music albums: